CMS7000 Patient Monitor
Patient monitor with large colour display
The CMS7000 is a high quality patient monitor with a complete range of measuring possibilities.
CMS7000 has a 12.1 inch TFT colour display and is adapted for bedside monitoring of adults, children and neonates.
CMS7000's standard configuration allows for monitoring of ECG (3 or 5 channel), NIBP, respiration, temperature, heart rate and saturation. Optionally CMS7000 offers 12 lead ECG, IBP and EtCO2 monitoring
CMS7000 can also be put in a network and offers the possibility to print out data.
- 12.1"High brightness TFT LCD display
- Portable, streamline handle design
- Big figure display
- ECG Waveforms of 7-lead displayed in one screen
- 96-hour tabular and graphic trends & date storage
- Compatible and self identify 3-lead and 5-lead ECG cable
- NIBP dual Over Pressure Protection
- Isolated floating, anti defibrillation protected and anti high-frequency interference
Standard parameter & configuration
- 3/5 lead ECG
Optional parameter & configuration
2-IBP, Printer, 12 lead ECG, EtCO2