CardioFlex ECG WiFi
CardioFlex ECG WiFi is the wireless version of our star product CardioFlex ECG.
As with the classic CardioFlex ECG, all options are available for a full diagnostic ECG, with exercise tests also as an option.
The connection to the PC can be made via the supplied USB cable or via wireless WiFi technology.
CardioFlex ECG WiFi also has an Android app for taking ECGs on an Android tablet.
CardioFlex ECG WiFi has an internal rechargeable battery that allows hours of continuous ECG recordings.
CardioFlex ECG WiFi weighs only 160 grams (battery included!) and measures only 13cm x 7cm x 2.5cm!
ECG on mobile
Automatic interpretation with Seattle criteria
CardioFlex ECG Software
The extremely user-friendly CardioFlex ECG software offers all options for general practitioners, sports doctors and cardiologists:
- Snapshot recording (8, 16 or 32 seconds) or continuously (as long as you want)
- Paper speed and amplitude adjustment
- Validated automatic interpretation
- Median complexes
- Comparing different EKGs and medians
- Filtering on 2 levels
- Display of vector cardiogram
- Various linking options with electronic medical records
- Link with WiPaM telemedicine platform
Exercise ECG - Ergometry
- Automatically powering treadmill or bicycle
- Real-time display of median graphs and ST trend
- Connection with blood pressure monitor or pulse oximeter
- The complete report contains the complete route of each stage with ST trends, QRS trends,....
Free Android App
CardioFlex ECG Wifi can connect to the free mobile app to take a 12-channel diagnostic ECG on a smartphone or tablet : ideal for taking ECG's during house calls or patient visits!