Aeroman professional is am ergospirometry device that analyses energymetabolism in breathing gases. Just a few inhalations and exhalations in the small, comfortable mouthpiece are sufficient to accurately determine individual performance during the 10-minute test based on the inhaled oxygen and exhaled CO2.
The device does not need to be calibrated or even extensively disinfected.
Aeroman is very simple to use. You can connect the device to a PC or laptop via a USB cable. The easy-to-use software guides you through the test. You carry out the subsequent evaluation within 5 minutes. After the test, the software offers you automatic training plans for different athlete profiles. The software saves the test results and allows the follow-up of the training success by comparing different tests. This way you can optimize training schedules at any time, you can demonstrate progress and you promote the motivation of your customers.
The Aeroman professional consists of:
- a maintenance-free, breathable oxygen sensor
- a maintenance-free, breathable carbon dioxide sensor
- a maintenance-free, breath-accurate volume flow sensor
- a respirator with exchangeable mouthpiece
- an ergonomic housing
- a Polar heart rate monitor for the aeroman professional 2.0 software
Performing an ergospirometry test couldn't be easier. After entering the details of the athlete and setting the test program, the test starts. Aeroman does not use continuous measurement, which makes the test much more comfortable. At the end of each phase in the exercise test, the mouthpiece is placed in the mouth and the 30 second measurement is performed. At the end of the measurement in a phase, the mouthpiece can be removed from the mouth and the intensity is increased.
With Aeroman it is not necessary to go to maximum effort, but the device can indeed measure the VO2Max.
After the test, the result is immediately shown in table form and in graphs. On the basis of this data, the software provides its diagnosis.
Specifications Aeroman Professional
The essential features of the professional Aeroman:
- No face mask
- No disinfection necessary
- No maintenance required
- Housing in sporty design
- Connection to PC or laptop via USB cable
- Ultra-fast, auto-calibrating maintenance-free sensors for measuring oxygen, carbon dioxide and tidal volume
- Innovative control and evaluation software
- Sensor for receiving the heart rate monitor data
The Aeroman professional forms the basis for individual and efficient movement and training planning. The procedure is ergospirometry, the officially recognized gold standard in sports medicine for over a hundred years. That way, you are using one of the best existing and scientifically recognized tests to determine individual training ranges.
To meet your specific needs in the training room or in your practice, we have refined the ergospirometry process and combined it with the innovative capabilities of the Aeroman professional. Result: your customers experience the test as pleasant and with little effort you will receive accurate data for training guidance quickly and safely. This is not possible with traditional medical ergospirometry.
A PC application is supplied for the use of the Aeroman professional, which is tailored to the specific needs of performance and fitness diagnostics. It is quick to learn, easy to use and provides reliably accurate data on individual training ranges.
The evaluation is based on indirect calorimetry to determine the highest oxidative fat burning point (Fatmax), a scientifically recognized criterion for the analysis of endurance. With the Aeroman professional you can accurately read when and at which load the aerobic energy production is highest and what the fatty acid and carbohydrate metabolism is at that moment. The evaluation documents the test results and can be printed according to individual parameters. The advantage for the sports doctor or fitness trainer: you document the performance level and the training results in black and white and thus promote the motivation of your customers.
- Different test types available (treadmill, bicycle, cross trainer, rowing, ...)
- Automatic connection with included Polar heart rate monitor
- Automatic training planning
- Comparing different tests of the same test person or of different persons
- Energy metabolism representation: real-time display of graphs for heart rate, calorie consumption, absolute and relative fat burning percentage and absolute and relative glucose metabolism
- Automatic PDF export of the complete test and training advice
- Determining training ranges
- Integrated database
- Create and print evaluations
- Automatic training plans
The Aeroman software offers tailor-made training advice, taking into account the test results and the profile of the athlete.
With the Aeroman compete you define in 10 minutes the individually tailored training plan of your athletes for an efficient improvement of their endurance. Aeroman identifies the personal fitness condition. As a result, your athletes train at any time towards their individual training or competition goal.
The integrated Aeroman professional 2.0 software calculates training intensity based on the available time period. You then hand over to the athlete his personal training schedule in black and white. Depending on the training intensity, you do a new test with the Aeroman after 3 to 6 months and adjust the training schedule.
Advantages of the competent training advice from the perspective of the target group:
- Accurate, time and cost-saving determination of the actual endurance ("in 10 min. To individual training advice")
- Efficient training planning and competition preparation thanks to the precise determination of the personal training range for regeneration, base, build-up ("no empty workouts again")
- Measurement of personal energy expenditure (carbohydrate and fat metabolism) at different loads ("finally optimal regulation of the individual energy supply")
- Possible during training and competitions ("no more man with the hammer"!)
With the Aeroman slimfit you can define within 10 minutes the individually tailored training route for clients who want to lose weight. Aeroman slimfit provides cardio trainers with the personal current condition and load range where the client burns fat most efficiently.
The integrated Aeroman professional 2.0 software calculates the training intensity adjusted to the available time period. You then hand over to your customer his personal training plan in black and white. Depending on the training intensity, you do a new test with Aeroman slimfit after 3 to 6 months and adjust the training schedule.
Advantages of the Aeroman slimfit from the perspective of the target group:
- Accurate measurement of individual calorie consumption at different loads ("measure instead of estimate")
- Determination of the basal metabolic rate for permanent weight loss ("negative energy balance"!)
- Individual training recommendations based on current actual performance ("we pick you up where you are now")
- Determining the optimal training range for weight loss, fat metabolism and health ("no more empty workouts")
- Simple and uncomplicated implementation ("10 minutes for individual training advice")
- Long-lasting and healthy weight reduction ("done with the yo-yo effect")
The Aeroman well age training advice is aimed at elderly people who want to stay fit and healthy.
The integrated Aeroman professional 2.0 software calculates the training intensity adjusted to the available time period. You then hand over to your customer his personal training plan in black and white. Depending on the training intensity, you do a new test with Aeroman well age after 3 to 6 months and adjust the training schedule.
Advantages of the Aeroman well age from the perspective of the target group:
- Easy, fast and accurate measurement of individual performance ("10 minutes for your health")
- Optimal training to promote well-being ("Training without torment"!)
- Determining the adjusted training level to limit health risks and comorbidities ("Be active without fear!")
- Determining the individual energy metabolism (carbohydrate, fat metabolism) to optimize the energy balance ("Back to the desired weight!")
- No maximum load required during the test ("Test is comfortable").