- Patient Monitors
Patient Monitor CMS6000
Patient monitor with large colour display
The CMS6000 is a high quality patient monitor with a complete range of measuring possibilities.
CMS6000 has an 8.4 inch TFT colour display and is adapted for bedside monitoring of adults, children and neonates.
CMS6000's standard configuration allows monitoring of ECG, NIBP and saturation. Optionally CMS6000 offers monitoring of respiration, temperature, invasive blood pressure and EtCO2.
CMS6000 can also be put in a network and offers the possibility to print out data.
- 8.4″ color TFT display
- Suitable for adult, pediatric and neonatal patient
- Basic parameters (ECG, SpO2, NIBP) in a durable case for bedside monitoring and transport
- Audible and visual alarms with adjustable alarm ranges
- Networkable with central monitoring system
- Powerful data management and storage capacity
- Lead type: 5-lead
- Input: RA; LA; RL; LL; V
- Sweep speed: 12.5mm/s, 25mm/s, 50mm/s
- Accuracy: 1bpm or 1%, whichever is greater
- Protection: Withstand 4000VAC/50Hz voltage in isolation against electrosurgical and defibrillation
- S-T detection - Arrhythmia analysis
- Alarm: audible and visual alarm, alarm events recallable
- Method: Oscillometry
- Operation modes: Manual/Automatic/STAT
- Measurement unit: mmHg/KPa selectable
- Measurement types: Systolic, Diastolic, Mean
- Over-pressure protection
- Measurement range: 0-100%
- Accuracy: 2digit (70~100%);
- 0~69% unspecified
- Standard Configuration:
- ECG, NIBP, SpO2
- Thermal printer